Kids swimming goggles are important!!
The summer heat is upon us and with Covid-19 lockdowns slowly being lifted around the world, swimming is a welcome option again for parents and their kids. Public pools are being opened and private pools will be getting a lot of use. Kids swimming goggles are a must for children before they jump straight into summer, and into the pool. Using goggles have several important functions:
1) Keep your child’s eyes comfortable in the water – Swimming goggles protect your child’s eyes from the water, allowing your child to comfortably open his eyes while swimming and dunking his head in the water. Without swimming goggles, their eyes can get itchy and irritated. Protecting them allows them to see clearly and without any problems while enjoying their time in the water.
2) Protect the eyes from UV rays – Most kids swimming goggles offer important protection from UV rays. They keep their eyes protected from bright sunlight, bright light, and harmful UV rays. This is also important in keeping the eyes of your child comfortable while swimming, allowing more fun and less squinting.
3) Keep dirt and chemicals out of the eyes – Kids swimming goggles provide a barrier between the eyes and the water, keeping any dirt, chlorine, or other chemicals out of the eyes. This makes the swimming pool, lake, or ocean, a safer environment for your child.
We’ve found a few great kids swimming goggles you’ll want to grab before summer goes into full swing:
1) Cooloo 2-pack Swimming Goggles for Kids
The Cooloo 2-pack kids swimming goggles is not only great value for money but simply great! The pack of 2 comes with 2 swim goggles with different lenses, 2 nose bridge replacements, plus 2 nose clips and 2 earplugs. These kids swimming goggles are made from odorless and high-quality silicon and are latex and PVC-free, making it suitable for even the youngest children. The lenses are anti-fog and also offer UV protection. These kids swimming goggles also feature quick-fit button straps that make it extra-easy to adjust. This is definitely at the top of our list for goggles for your child.
We found Amazon to be the cheapest for the Cooloo 2-pack Swimming Goggles for Kids
2) Speedo Junior Unisex Futura Biofuse Flexiseal Goggles
You can’t think of swimming without thinking of Speedo. This brand is known for dependable and high-quality swimming products, including the Future Biofuse Flexiseal Goggles for kids. The best part of these goggles are super soft flexible seals that offer great flexibility and a softer and more cushioned fit. They are among the most comfortable goggles available for kids today. They also feature lenses that are anti-fog and offer 100% UV protection. Many reviews from parents have also mentioned that the Futura Biofuse have lasted their kids for years, definitely a plus in our book.
We found Amazon to be the cheapest for the Speedo Junior Unisex Futura Biofuse Flexiseal Goggles
3) Aqua Sphere Kid’s Vista Junior
We love this pair of kids swimming goggles from Aqua Sphere. They are made with a patented wraparound curved lens, that offers extra clear visibility and 180-degree wide field of vision. This makes it one of the clearest goggles available, perfect for young swimmers who love to explore the water. The lenses are scratch-proof, anti-fog, and 100% UVA/UVB protection. These kids swimming goggles are great for both beginners and advanced swimmers.
We found Amazon to be the cheapest for the Aqua Sphere Kid’s Vista Junior
4) Zoggs Unisex-Youth Sea Demon Junior Hologram Lens Swimming Goggles
If you want a fun and whimsical pair of swimming goggles for your child, this is the pair for you. This fits older kids, from 6 to 14 years old, and features a fun hologram of reptile eyes on the lens. Even with this cute design, all Zoggs goggles have lenses that feature UV protection and anti-fog features that makes sure your child can see clearly and without distortion. This fun pair is available in 4 colors, making sure that your child will find one he or she likes.
We found Amazon to be the cheapest for the Zoggs Unisex-Youth Sea Demon Junior Hologram Lens Swimming Goggles
5) Augola Kids Swimming Goggles
We like this pair because of its large lens – the big size offers a wider field of vision, making sure your child can see clearly underwater and without any barriers. Suitable for kids 4 to 15 years old, it features an adjustable strap and quick-release buckle closure making it easy to put on and remove. Added bonus – these goggles come with a nose clip and earplugs as well. The lens are also anti-fog and feature UV protection, making sure your kids’ eyes are well-protected. Definitely a great choice for all kids!
We found Amazon to be the cheapest for the Augola Kids Swimming Goggles
Enjoy having fun in the sun this summer with the right gear. Choosing a good pair of kids swimming goggles will make sure your kids’ eyes stay protected and safe, even after spending many hours in the pool. We hope the list above helps you find the right one for your child.